By visiting and using the information at this web site you agree to the following:
Intellectual Property Laws Protect this Site
Copyright in the material available at this site is owned by the Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organisation (CSIRO), Curtin University of Technology and third parties and may only be used in the ways described in this legal notice:
- you may take temporary copies necessary to browse this site on screen
- unless otherwise stated, you may download or print a single copy of CSIRO or Curtin University of Technology copyright material for research or personal use
- you must not change any of the material or remove any part of any copyright notice
Trademarks used on this site to describe firms and their products are trademarks of those firms or the registered proprietor of the trademark.
Always Check the Information
Information at this site:
- is general information provided as part of ARRC’s role in the dissemination of information relating to scientific and technical matters;
- is not professional, scientific, medical, technical or expert advice;
- is subject to the usual uncertainties of advanced scientific and technical research;
- may not be accurate, current or complete;
- is subject to change without notice;
- should never be relied on as the basis for doing or failing to do something
Links Are Not Endorsements
Links to and frames of this site are permitted but CSIRO and Curtin University of Technology reserve the right to prevent linking or framing by giving notice. Links and frames connecting this site with other sites are for convenience only and do not mean that CSIRO or Curtin University of Technology endorses or approves those other sites, their content or the people who run them.
Beware Security Risks and Computer Viruses
The world wide web exists across insecure, public networks and there is a risk that: transmissions to or from this site may be intercepted and modified by third parties files obtained from or through this site may contain computer viruses or other defects.
You accept all risks and responsibility for losses, damages, costs and other consequences resulting directly or indirectly from using this site and any information or material available from it.
To the maximum permitted by law, ARRC, CSIRO and Curtin University of Technology excludes all liability to any person arising directly or indirectly from using this site and any information or material available from it.